RAINING TRUTH BIBLE TRIVIA
BIBLE TRIVIA 70
Note: These questions are to teach us. Do the questions once and then go back and do them a second time…and see how much you have learned. It is easier to print out the page and then fill in the blanks. ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM.
1. Abraham was victories over the enemies that had taken his nephew, Lot, and brought Lot back along with much of the riches, which had been stolen from Sodom. The King of Sodom told Abraham he could keep all the riches and return only the people. What did Abraham take? (1) Everything including the riches? (2) Nothing? Or (3) the riches only? _______________
2. (True or False) Abraham refused to take anything because he did not want the king of Sodom to claim that he made Abraham rich? _______________
3. Why did the Pharaoh in Egypt pursue after the children of Israel who had left Egypt, even after all the plagues and the death of their first-born? (1) God had hardened Pharaoh’s heart? (2) Pharaoh’s wife insisted that he do something? Or (3) the population rose up and insisted he pursue them? _______________
4. (True or False) God desired for the Egyptians to know that he was God? _______________
5. There came a point that God said he was going to disinherit all of the children of Israel because they had rebelled against God one too many times in that they were ready to stone Moses, Aaron, Joshua and Caleb, and they wanted to go back to Egypt. Who intervened to God for the people? (1) Moses? (2) Aaron? Or Joshua? _______________
6. (Yes or No) God pardoned the people because of Moses prayer/plea? _______________
7. Absalom, Tamar, and Amnon were all 3 children of David. What was it that Amnon did that turned Absalom to hate him? (1) Lied to become the next king (2) Beat Absalom in archery? Or (3) raped Tamar? _______________
8. (Fill in the blanks) But whoso shall O_______________ one of these little ones which B_______________ in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
9. While Paul was in Ephesus there were seven sons of a Priest named Sceva that tried in ignorance to cast out an evil spirit, but failed. The evil spirit said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?” What did the evil spirit do? (1) Leaped on them, and overcame them? (2) Went into a horse that was nearby? Or (3) Stayed where it was? _______________
10. (True or False) The children of a just man are blessed? _______________
1. And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion. (Genesis 14:21-24)
2. (Above scripture) lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich
3. (God speaking to Moses) For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so. (Exodus 14:3-4)
4. (Above scripture) and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD
5. But all the congregation bade stone them with stones. And the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of the congregation before all the children of Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them? I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they. And Moses said unto the LORD, Then the Egyptians shall hear it, (for thou broughtest up this people in thy might from among them;) (Numbers 14:10-13) (READ THE ENTIRE PRAYER/PLEA OF MOSES UP THROUGH VERSE 19)
6. And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word: (Numbers 14:20)
7. And it came to pass after this, that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her. (2nd Samuel 13:1) And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister. And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly. And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee. Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her. (2nd Samuel 13:11-14) And Absalom spake unto his brother Amnon neither good nor bad: for Absalom hated Amnon, because he had forced his sister Tamar. (2nd Samuel 13:22)
8. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. (Matthew 18:6)
9. Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. (Acts 19:13:17)
10. The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. (Proverbs 20:7)
Don’t get discouraged. Go back and keep doing the questions until you know all the answers. Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this study of His word, Amen.