RAINING TRUTH BIBLE TRIVIA
BIBLE TRIVIA 80
Note: These questions are to teach us. Do the questions once and then go back and do them a second time…and see how much you have learned. It is easier to print out the page and then fill in the blanks. THE ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM.
1. A woman who had an issue of blood for 12 years reached out and touched the hem of Jesus’ garment saying to herself, “If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.” What was the reason Jesus told her she was healed? (1) Because she had suffered long enough? (2) Because of her pain? Or (3) because of her faith? _______________
2. That same day 2 blind men came to Jesus to be healed. What did Jesus ask them before he gave them their sight? (1) If they believed? (2) If they had repented? Or (3) if they had prayed? _______________
3. What instructions did Jesus give the 2 blind men after they were healed? (1) To go tell everyone they met? (2) To not tell anyone? _______________
4. (Yes or No) The blind men did exactly as Jesus had instructed them? _______________
5. King Ahab was pouting in front of his evil wife, Jezebel, because, Naboth, the Jezreelite would not sell him land that he wanted for a garden. Jezebel then persuaded 2 people to tell a lie about Naboth. What happened to Naboth in order for Ahab to get the land? (1) He left the country out of fear? (2) He died of natural causes? Or (3) the people stoned him? _______________
6. (Fill in the blank/Hint: It is a bug) Go to the A_______________, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
7. Which prophet was called a watchman over the house of Israel? (1) Jeremiah (2) Isaiah? Or (3) Ezekiel? _______________
8. (Fill in the Blanks) Lay not up for yourselves T_______________ upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves T_______________ in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your H_______________ be also.
9. (True or False) King Herod killed James, the brother of John? ______________
10. Who did God speak these words to? “Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.” _______________
1. But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour. (Matthew 9:22)
2. And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. (Matthew 9:27-29)
3. And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it. But they, when they were departed, spread abroad his fame in all that country. (Matthew 9:30-31)
4. See above scripture.
5. And it came to pass, when Jezebel heard that Naboth was stoned, and was dead, that Jezebel said to Ahab, Arise, take possession of the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, which he refused to give thee for money: for Naboth is not alive, but dead. And it came to pass, when Ahab heard that Naboth was dead, that Ahab rose up to go down to the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, to take possession of it. (1st Kings 21:15-16)
6. Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. (Proverbs 6:6-8)
7. (Ezekiel) So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. (Ezekiel 33:7)
8. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. (Matthew 6:19-21)
9. Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. (Acts 12:1-2)
10. And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. (Genesis 7:1)
Don’t get discouraged. Go back and keep doing the questions until you know all the answers. Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this study of His word, Amen.