Which prophet was loaned to the Lord by his mother?
(1) Zechariah? (2) Samuel? (3) Sampson?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 1
(Who spoke these words?) “The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.”
(1) David? (2) Saul? (3) Samuel?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 17
Hophni and Phinehas were the corrupt son’s of whom?
(1) Eli? (2) David? Solomon?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1st SAMUEL 1
Eli the Priest’s two sons, Hophni and Phinehas, loved and honored the Lord.
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 2
Who in the Old Testament was the young child that ministered unto the LORD before Eli the Priest?
(1) Jonah? (2) Ezra? (3) Samuel?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1st SAMUEL 3
Who was the well-known Old Testament King that acted like a crazy person in order to fool another King (Achish) as to who he was?
(1) Jeroboam? (2) David? (3) Hezekiah?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 21
David was headed to destroy a foolish man named, Nabal, because he had insulted David and belittled his men. Who was it that intervened and talked David into sparing Nabal and his men?
(1) Nabel’s wife? (2) Nabel’s sons? (3) Nabel’s father?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 25
Jonathon and David set up a sign in order to warn David if Jonathon’s father, Saul, meant David harm. David was to hide and watch as Jonathon conveyed a sign through what type of activity?
(1) Feeding sheep? (2) Scratching his head? (3) Shooting arrows?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 20
How did Saul feel about David after the LORD had departed from King Saul?
(1) He loved David even more? (2) He was afraid of David? (3) He did not concern himself with David?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 18
On that same day Eli died, what tragedy befell Eli’s daughter-in-law, Phinehas’s wife, as she gave birth to a son?
(1) The baby was born dead? (2) She gave birth to twins and 1 died? (3) She died giving birth to a son?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUAL 4