Who did Nathan the prophet speak these words to? “Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.”
(1) Jacob? (2) Solomon? (3) David?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 12
What happened after David’s son Absalom got his long hair caught in an Oak tree.
(1) He hung there for several days and then he died?
(2) He was stabbed in the heart by David’s captain, Joab?
(3) His hair eventually ripped off and he fell to the ground and ran off?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 18
What was David’s son Absalom well known for?
(1) His extraordinary good looks? (2) His extraordinary wisdom? (3) His extraordinary healing powers?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2nd SAMUEL 14
Absalom, Tamar, and Amnon were all 3 children of David. What was it that Amnon did that turned Absalom to hate him?
(1) Lied to become the next king (2) Beat Absalom in archery? (3) Raped Tamar?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2nd SAMUEL 13
After sending all of his men off to war what did David see during the night while he stood upon his roof?
(1) A lady bathing? (2) A spy from the enemy? (3) A fight between 2 men?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 11
When David discovered that Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan and grandson of Saul was still alive, what did he do? (1) Sent him away? (2) Killed him? (3) Took him in and cared for him?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2nd SAMUEL 9
Which of these Old Testament Kings was known for his dancing before to Lord?
(1) King David? (2) King Solomon? (3) King Ahab?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 6
David was thirty years old when he began to reign as King of Israel. How many years did he reign?
12 years? 25 years? 40 years?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 5
What was David’s reaction upon hearing that King Saul and his son Jonathon were dead? (1) Happy? (2) Sad? (3) Angry?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 1
Why did Absalom so hate his half brother, Ammon?
(1) Because David loved Ammon more? (2) Because he had raped Absalom’s sister, Tamar? (3) Because Ammon was favored by God?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 13