In the book of Revelation it speaks of the fall of what great symbolic city which has deceived the entire world?
(1) Nineveh? (2) Babylon? (3) Jerusalem?
ANSWER FOUND IN REVELATION 14 AND 18
Who was the King of Babylon that conquered Jerusalem and took the people of Judah into captivity? (1) Cyrus? (2)? Belshazzar? (3) Nebuchadnezzar?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND KINGS 25
With the description of Babylon falling in Revelation 18:4, a voice is heard from heaven requesting God’s people to do what concerning Babylon?
(1) To come out of Babylon? (2) To hide in Babylon? (3) To love and to help Babylon?
ANSWER FOUND IN REVELATION 18
In the book of Revelation we read several times concerning the destruction of what is described as a “city” which has deceived the entire world. What is the name of this well-known city?
(1) Jerusalem? (2) Babylon? (3) Bethlehem?
ANSWER FOUND IN REVELATION 14
King Belshazzar of Babylon used the utensils that had been taken from Jerusalem for a celebration or party. During the festivities a hand appeared and wrote on the wall. No one, but Daniel, was able to interrupt what the writing said. What was the warning of the writing?
(1) The king’s wives were going to leave him? (2) The kingdom was about to be taken from him? (3) Snakes were going to fill the building?
ANSWER FOUND IN DANIEL 5
The book of Matthew teaches us that there was the same number of generations between the time of Abraham to David and from David until the carrying away into Babylon and from the carrying away into Babylon until Christ. How many generations were there between each?
10 Generations? 14 Generations? 20 Generations?
ANSWER FOUND IN MATTHEW 1
Who was the king of Babylon that besieged Jerusalem?
(1) King Nebuchadrezzar? (2) King Cyrus? (3) King Chedorlaomer?
ANSWER FOUND IN JEREMIAH 52