(Fill in the blanks) In the beginning was the ________________, and the _________________ was with God, and the ________________ was God.
ANSWER FOUND IN JOHN 1 (They are all the same word.)
(True or False) Originally the earth was not watered by rain, but by a mist from the earth?
ANSWER FOUND IN GENESIS 2
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. (Genesis 2:5-6)
There was a time when God tested Abraham’s faith by asking him to sacrifice his precious son Isaac, but at the last second God intervened and stopped him. What did God say he learned about Abraham from this act?
(1) That Abraham didn’t love his son? (2) That Abraham was very foolish? (3) That Abraham feared, or reverenced, God?
ANSWER FOUND IN GENESIS 22
Jesus describing the end times speaks of 10 virgins with lamps. He goes on to say that five of these virgins were turned away. Why were they turned away?
(1) They had no oil in their lamps? (2) They had no lamps? (3) Their lamps were broken?
ANSWER FOUND IN MATTHEW 25
According to the Proverbs what will happen if we hang around with wise people?
(1) We will become rich? (2) We will become wise? (3) We will look like a fool?
ANSWER FOUND IN PROVERBS 13
In whose image did God create man?
(1) In the image of the Archangel Michael? (2) In God’s own image? (3) In the image of a monkey?
ANSWER FOUND IN GENESIS 1
God, Our Father, says to us in the book of Isaiah that he not only lives in the high and Holy place, but also lives with and revives the person who is of what kind of a spirit?
(1) Joyful spirit? (2) Righteous spirit? (3) Humble spirit?
ANSWER FOUND IN ISAIAH 57