Who was the Old Testament King that was promised by God that his throne would be established forever?
(1) King David? (2) King Manassas? (3) King Ahab?
ANSWER FOUND IN 2ND SAMUEL 7
Who was the Prophet that prospered under two Persian Kings, Darius and Cyrus?
(1) Hosea? (2) Jonah? (3) Daniel?
ANSWER FOUND IN CHAPTER 6 OF ONE OF THE ABOVE
In whose image did God create man?
(1) In the image of the Archangel Michael? (2) In God’s own image? (3) In the image of a monkey?
ANSWER FOUND IN GENESIS 1
What did Jesus do when he perceived that men in the crowd were about to take him by force, to make him a king?
(1) He departed into a mountain alone? (2) He encouraged them? (3) He rebuked them?
ANSWER FOUND IN JOHN 6
What was David’s reaction to the giant, Goliath?
(1) He feared him and returned home to his father? (2) He went to Saul and volunteered to go fight the giant? (3) He tried to persuade Saul to go fight the giant?
ANSWER FOUND IN 1ST SAMUEL 17
According to the book of Revelation, where is the Ark of the Testament located?
(1) In the temple in Jerusalem? (2) In a cave in the desert? (3) In the temple in heaven?
ANSWER FOUND IN REVELATION 11
BIBLE BRAINPOWER QUESTION 1081
(True or False) Jesus made it very clear that he would not set down at the same table and eat with a person who was living in sin?
ANSWER FOUND IN LUKE 15