RAINING TRUTH BIBLE TRIVIA ã
BIBLE TRIVIA 33
Note: These questions are to teach us. Do the questions once and then go back and do them a second time…and see how much you have learned. ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM.
- Abraham asked the eldest servant of his house to find his son, Isaac, a wife from where? (1) From his own kindred? (2) From the local girls? Or (3) From the Canaanites? _______________
- (Fill in the blank) “But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be M_______________ in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.”
- What did King Saul’s son, Jonathon, think of David? (1) He hated him? (2) He was afraid of him? (3) He loved him as himself? _______________
- After King Solomon had completed building the temple, what one very special item did he place in it? The A_______________ of the C_______________?
- (Fill in the blanks) How much better is it to get wisdom than G_______________! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than S_______________!
- (True or False) According to the words of Jesus, if we expect too much out of others and judge them too harshly, we will be judged in the same manner as we have judged? _______________
- In Bethsaida, a blind man was brought to Jesus for healing. First, Jesus took the blind man by the hand and led him outside of town and then what strange thing did Jesus do to the blind man’s eyes? (1) Wrapped a cloth over his eyes? (2) Spit on his eyes? Or (3) Put sand in his eyes? _______________
- In the book of Revelation we read several times concerning the destruction of what is described as a city, which has deceived the entire world. What is the name of this well-known city? B_______________?
- With the description of Babylon falling in Revelation 18:4, a voice is heard from heaven requesting God’s people to do what concerning Babylon? (1) To come out of her? (2) To hide in Babylon? Or (3) to love and to help Babylon? _______________
- Who among these wives of David was King Solomon’s mother? (1) Abigail? (2) Michal? Or (3) Bathsheba? _______________
- And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell: But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son Isaac. (Genesis 24:3-4)
- But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. (Jude 1:17-18)
- And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul. (1st Samuel 20:17)
- And in it have I put the ark, wherein is the covenant of the LORD, that he made with the children of Israel. (2nd Chronicles 6:11)
- How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver! (Proverbs 16:16)
- Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. (Matthew 7:1-2)
- And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. (Mark 8:22-23)
- (I listed several verses here, but not all of them) And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. (Revelation 14:8) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. (Revelation 17:5) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. (Revelation 18:2) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.(Revelation 18:10)
- And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. (Revelation 18:4)
- And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him. (2nd Samuel 12:24)
Don’t get discouraged. Go back and keep doing the questions until you know all the answers. Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this study of His word, Amen.