RAINING TRUTH BIBLE TRIVIA ã
BIBLE TRIVIA 25
Note: These questions are to teach us. Do the questions once and then go back and do them a second time…and see how much you have learned. It is easier to print out the page and then fill in the blanks. ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM.
- After 150 days where did Noah’s ark finally come to rest? (1) Mt. Zion? (2) Mt. Ararat? Or (3) Mt. of Olives? _______________
- Before going to Egypt God informed Moses in advance what the Pharaoh’s reaction to him was going to be. What did God say he was going to do to the Pharaoh’s heart? (1) Harden his heart? (2) Soften his heart? Or (3) strengthen his heart? _______________
- What did God say the Egyptians would know after he delivers the children of Israel out of their hands? (1) Shall know that they are the chosen people? (2) Shall know they are a powerful nation? (3) Shall know that He is the LORD? _______________
- Two women came before Solomon who had given birth to baby sons, but in the night one died and they both claimed the living child to be theirs. What wisdom did Solomon use to discover who the mother of the living child was? (1) Called the fathers before him? (2) Looked into their eyes and discovered the mother? Or (3) ordered to have the child cut in half? _______________
- (Fill in the blanks) Take my yoke upon you, and L_______________ of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find R_______________ unto your souls.
- While walking into the temple in Jerusalem the chief priests, scribes and elders asked Jesus by what authority or who gave him the authority to do the things he did. Jesus agreed to answer their question if they answered his question, as to whether the baptism of John was from heaven or man. Were they able to answer Jesus’ question? (Yes or no) ___________
- Did Jesus answer their question? (Yes or no) _____________
- (True or False) Man can have an understanding of God within himself, just by looking a creation? ________________
- Sampson was so strong that he killed a lion with his bare hands. At a later time when Sampson returned he found the carcase of the lion filled with what? ____________________________ (Hint: something to eat)
- What was David’s occupation before being anointed by Samuel as King over Israel? (1) A carpenter? (2) A shepherd? Or (3) a hunter? _______________
- And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
- And I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. (Exodus 7:3-4)
- And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them. (Exodus 7:5)
- Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living. And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. (1st Kings 3:23-27)
- Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (Matthew 11:29)
- And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him? But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed. And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. (Mark 11:31-32)
- And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things. (Mark 11:33)
- Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:19-20)
- And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion. (Judges 14:8)
- And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither. (1st Samuel 16:11)
Don’t get discouraged. Go back and keep doing the questions until you know all the answers. Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this study of His word, Amen.